Everyone’s safety is the #1 priority at the dojo. Though some of these protocols may not be convenient, they are to keep us safe while still allowing us to practice our skills.
- Sick? Don’t come in! If you or anyone you’ve come in recent contact with have shown symptoms of being sick, please do not enter the dojo.
- Mask required at all times within the building – no exceptions.
- Temperature checks at the door – anyone over 99 will be asked to leave.
- Hand sanitizing stations are through the dojo; sanitize before coming on the mat and when leaving the mat.
- Class sizes are limited; students must reserve spots ahead of time.
- Limited partner contact: EVX Kids are only allowed to have physical contact with family or social pods (approved by parents). Adult students will have 1 partner during class; no rotating partners.
- The mats and gear will be cleaned between classes.
IF ANYONE REFUSES TO COMPLY WITH THESE PROTOCOLS THEY WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.