Evolution X Martial Arts is holding a women’s only Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fundamentals class plus open mat the 1st Saturday of every month. Come to one or both! The fundamentals class is gi. If it’s your first time doing BJJ and/or you don’t have a gi, please contact us so we can get you set up with a loaner gi.
With a few exceptions due to events and seminars, the schedule each month is the following:
• 12pm to 12:30pm – Fundamentals Gi Class
• 12:30pm to 1:30pm – Open Mat
• CLICK HERE to sign up for the February 2nd (Sunday) Class and Open Mat.
• CLICK HERE to sign up for the March 7th2nd (Saturday) Class and Open Mat.
• CLICK HERE to sign up for the April 4th (Saturday) Class and Open Mat.
Who can attend?
Women of all ranks, schools, and affiliations are welcome. Ages 13 and up.
We will be collecting optional donations of any amount to go towards a different charity each month. Evolution X Martial Arts (a.k.a EVX) will match participant donations. If you have a charity you would like for us to consider, please contact us with suggestions.
At EVX we have a passion for martial arts and all the physical, mental, and emotional benefits that come from it. We want to provide a safe and welcoming space for all women to come learn, grow, train, be challenged and supported through the skills and strength that come with stepping on the mats. Please feel free to contact EVX with any questions about Women’s Only Open Mat.